Have experienced it for a year now and it is a superior set. The sound isn’t the most effective in a significant home so we have interfaced it into our audio procedure and that’s a significant enhancement.
Not what i predicted from a new tv. The image is excellent but it takes a although to appear on and easy commands like the slumber perform choose more than a number of screens to transform on. My very last tv experienced a pre programmed shortcut button, so this seems a little bit antiquated. Also, the distant will never operate unless you place it specifically at the sensor.
Not to big but is extremely viewable in a largefront area. With the other unit connect you can watchother movie and many others.
Key specs for Toshiba 22DL833B 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV and Built-in DVD Player with Freeview:
- Built-in DVD player – The built-in DVD player provides a convenient, all-in-one, space saving entertainment hub for any room. You can also playback DivX movie downloads, JPEG photos and MP3 music files.
- HD ready – Supports High Definition 720p resolution. A HD ready TV will be able to display a High Definition feed from any HD source.
- LED technology – An advanced backlighting system that guarantees new levels of picture clarity by constantly adapting to the images on the screen. Colours are made more vibrant and contrast between light and dark is more pronounced, providing dramatically improved performance, whilst overall energy consumption and the thickness of the TV is also reduced. Response times are also quicker so fast moving image quality is improved.
- Freeview-ready digital TV tuner – Built-in Freeview is the easiest way to enjoy digital TV for free. There are to up to 50 digital TV channels and 24 radio stations. No subscription, no contract, no fuss, ensures your new TV is ready for the digital switchover.
- View images, video and audio via USB – USB connectivity provides an easy way to playback your compatible videos, music and photos directly via your TV.
Comments from buyers
“What is there to say?, Toshiba 22DL833 Review. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Good Picture; Acceptable Sound; Trusted Name but why the Unintuitive Remote?, Excellent value for money but NOT WALL MOUNTABLE, Easy to set up and excellent picture, Brilliant little TV”
Uncomplicated to established up and outstanding picture. The order was shipped on time and instantly by the provider. Well packed product so no difficulty with damage. Found it extremely effortless to set up and the instructions had been easy to adhere to. We are pleased with the photo and sound high quality which is excellent. All the data provided by amazon was accurate and the established accurately fitted into the room allotted. We are pretty happy with our invest in.
This tv was obtained mainly to swap a samsung device in the key bedroom. With the included bonus of obtaining a dvd player. Neither the photograph nor audio high quality seemed to match that of the samsung but the most unforgiving and irritating aspect of this tv is the minute remote control. The excellent of the remote speaks volumes for the lack of treatment that went into the design and style and contruction of the tv itself. It is incredibly lousy high-quality and the textual content on the small buttons is so compact it is pretty much unachievable to read. The samsung has now been returned to its authentic posture.
We have a 40inch toshiba so a tiny display screen for eating room toshiba was the alternative. Excellent small tele,only disadvantage is you are unable to affix it to the wall – almost certainly simply because it incorporates a dvd equipment. But hey it sits properly on my cabinet.